Monday, February 27, 2017

Tag: Education

Careers For History Majors

Whenever a student expresses interest in history, or any humanities- or liberal arts-related course, the question they hear most is, “What job will you...

The History of Education

As of 2010, 90.7% of all children around the world of primary age (around 7 to 12) were enrolled in school. This leaves only 9.3%...

5 Reasons to Get a Master’s Degree in History

A master’s degree in history can help prepare students to work in a variety of fields that are research-related. The degree can also provide...

History from the Web – Teachers, Snipers, and History Myth Busters

Part of why I write at Hankering for History is that I love sharing. I don’t just like sharing what I’ve learned, but also...

American Thinker: Don’t Know Much About History

A reader commented on one of my older post, Ignoring Historical Inaccuracies, with a link to an article from the site American Thinker. It appears as...

The History of the Eighteenth Amendment

As we near the anniversary of the Eighteenth Amendment of the United States Constitution, it is time to celebrate. No, gosh...we aren't celebrating the passing of...